Today, at 10th January 2019 I dumped camel manure to make compost. https://camel4all.blog/2019/01/10/camel-manure-compost-trial-in-alain-uae/
- Camel manure
- water to moisturize
- Some equipment to make a ditch
- Plastic sheet
- blocks or anything to make sign and demarcation
The project is very open.
Any one can comment and suggest.
The objectives of the study are following
- To convert the camel manure in a farm agent
- It is going waste and a burden on waste management authorities
- it can be a good source of soil fertility
- it can conserve water during irrigation in agriculture
- it moisten the soil and elongate the duration of soil for water
The duration of the project is 4 month. We are open for the feedback from the soil scientists and other expert.